- Are tickets expected to sell out?
Tickets will likely sell out, so get yours early! Limited quantities are available at each pricing tier.
- What payment methods can be used to purchase tickets?
Credit and debit cards are accepted.
- What is the maximum number of tickets I can buy?
Tickets are limited to four (4) per person.
- Should I receive a confirmation email for my purchase?
You should receive a confirmation email within moments of purchase. If you do not (be sure to check your spam folder), please contact Front Gate Tickets.
- What if I purchased tickets but my card hasn’t been charged yet?
Your card should be charged within two business days. If you do not see the charge on your account, please contact Front Gate Tickets.
- How can I avoid ticket fraud?
The best way to avoid ticket fraud is to buy directly from Front Gate. DO NOT purchase from scalpers. If you arrive at the venue with an illegitimate ticket, you will be turned away, and no refund will be provided.
- I ordered my tickets to be shipped to me. When will I receive them?
Tickets will begin shipping closer to the festival date. If you have not received your tickets within one week of the event, please contact Front Gate Tickets.
- I live outside of the US. Will you ship my tickets, or will I pick them up at Will Call?
We will ship to all 50 US states and Canada. All others will be held at Will Call.
- I’m buying multiple tickets. Can I transfer some of them to friends?
You may purchase tickets on behalf of your friends, but once theirs is scanned, it is non-transferable. And for security purposes, they will not be able to discuss the specifics of your order with ticketing representatives.
- What if I accidentally bought VIP tickets and I’m under 21?
You must be 21 or older to enter the venue with a VIP wristband. No refunds will be issued. You may make an even exchange for a GA ticket via Front Gate Tickets or in person at the box office.
- What time does the event start & end?
Festival Hours: 4:00pm – 2:00am
Box Office / Will Call Hours:
Saturday, December 30: 10:00am – 1:00am
Sunday, December 31: 3:00pm – 1:00am
- Can I enter anytime?
As long as you are holding a valid ticket that has not yet been scanned, you may enter until an hour before the end of the event. Ins & outs are not allowed.
- Will set times get posted in advance?
Yes. During the days leading up to the festival, set times will be posted via this site, our social media sites, and email updates (sign up for emails at the bottom of this page). Note: The lineup is subject to change.
- Where is the closest airport?
See our handy airport map!
- Is re-entry allowed?
No, ins-and-outs are not allowed.
- What is the camera policy?
Professional photographers must obtain a photo pass using our press submission form. Do not email your request. Photo passes are not required for standard cameras that do not have detachable lenses or handheld video devices under 6″. Professional video cameras are not permitted.
- What can I bring with me?
See our complete list of Acceptable and Prohibited Items.
- Will there be a lost & found?
Lost & Found services will be available at the venue during the show. Check the festival map for specific locations. Following the event, items will be held at Exterior Lost & Found.
After the festival is over, all phones, wallets, IDs, passports, credit cards, prescription glasses, and tech items (such as cameras or portable chargers) will be held at an off-site location. In-person inquiries at Insomniac HQ will not be accepted under any circumstances.
For L&F hours and to search for your lost item, please visit Lost & Found.
- Can I hang posters or hand out flyers?
Do not hang posters or hand out flyers inside the festival or in the surrounding neighborhood. Anyone violating this policy will be banned from promoting at our events.
- Does the venue have cash machines?
Yes, ATMs will be available.
- Can I rent a locker?
Yes! Lockers feature a universal phone charger and enough space for backpacks or purses. Learn more.
- I’m under 18. Can I attend with a legal guardian?
No one under the age of 18 will be allowed into the venue, with or without a guardian.
- What kind of ID do I need?
You must present identification to enter the festival and/or buy alcohol. See the complete list of acceptable and unacceptable forms of ID.
- What if my ID is lost or expired?
Security will accept expired ID cards ONLY if accompanied by DMV renewal documentation. If your ID was lost or stolen, you must bring a government-issued interim license or passport.
- Can I use a consular ID or foreign driver’s license?
Consular IDs are not considered acceptable identification. Foreign government-issued driver’s licenses are acceptable with a photocopy of a passport. A foreign government-issued passport will work on its own.