A GA ticket grants you entry through the gates of Countdown, where you are free to wander and explore this awe-inspiring world of costumed performers, mind-blowing art and visual effects, and multiple stages of world-class music and cutting-edge production.
Buy early and save! Prices will increase, and tickets may sell out. Beware of scalpers and scammers! See our Ticketing FAQ for more information. $1 from every ticket will be donated to support nonprofit charitable organizations. You must be 18+ to enter the festival.
Explore, Engage, Energize and Enjoy! A new adventure awaits you with the Countdown 2016 VIP Experience.
- Dedicated viewing deck at Resolution Stage
- Dedicated VIP dance area at Infinity Stage
- Info Booth—staffed throughout the weekend by our friendly VIP Concierge
- NYE Resolution Wall—share your resolution on our giant chalk wall
- Full cash bars & gourmet food options—more info TBA
- Kandi bracelet making station
- Insomniac VIP Team looks back on 2016—photo wall activation showcasing photos through out the year from all of our shows
- Interactive photo booths with NYE props
- 2 immersive, interactive games
- 2 food trucks with free happy hour food from Cousin’s Maine Lobster Truck and Okamoto Kitchen
- Complimentary build-your-own hot chocolate bar—a Countdown crowd favorite
- Insomniac water refill station at Resolution Stage VIP
- Dedicated VIP entrance into the festival
- Special VIP show lanyard and schedule laminate
- Private bathrooms at Resolution Stage
- Complimentary VIP parking
- Additional seating & chill zones to relax, refresh, and rehydrate
- VIP locker rental for the day (while supplies last, additional costs apply)
- Walk our gold carpet into the Resolution VIP area
- Complimentary noisemakers, glow rings, confetti poppers & more
- Complimentary food from 5–7pm—more info TBA
Plus, introducing the completely covered and heated GALA TENT, featuring:
- Photo gallery—look back at the shows over 2016
- Complimentary champagne toast at midnight
- Specialty cocktails: Infinite Loop (champagne, Chambord, lemon) or Quantum Cider (apple cider, whiskey, orange)
Enjoy the exclusive side of Countdown! Our SkyDeck tables offer prime mainstage views and private table service for you and your friends. All members of your party must be 21+ and provide valid photo ID at check-in. Your SkyDeck wristband will provide access to all GA, VIP, and SkyDeck areas.
For reservations or more information, complete the inquiry form below or email email@example.com. Please include your desired date and the number of people in your party.
Each SkyDeck package includes:
- A private table on the SkyDeck with premier views of the Resolution Stage
- Dedicated SkyDeck check-in at the Doubletree San Bernardino for express entry into the show
- Dedicated shuttle service from hotel to venue—for SkyDeck guests ONLY
- Private, air-conditioned VIP restroom facilities
- Special take-home VIP lanyard and show laminate
- Complimentary noisemakers, glow rings, confetti poppers and more
- Complimentary champagne toast at midnight
Additional Package Enhancements Available:
- Two-day SkyDeck packages available by request
- Large group pricing for 15–20 people, available by request
- Table location upgrade: lock in a guaranteed front-row spot!
- 3-liter jeroboam: must be preordered
- Food options available for preorder
2-Day Locker Rental: $30
Store your stuff securely, and keep your cell phone powered up! Lockers allow you unlimited in-and-out access throughout the weekend, and each one features a universal cell phone charger. Lockers measure approximately 8″H x 12″W x 18″D.
Pro tip: The lockers make a great meeting point for your group!
Q: Are tickets expected to sell out?
A: There is always a chance that the event will sell out, in which case no more tickets will be sold. So get your tickets now—we want to make sure you don’t miss out!
Q: What payment methods can be used to purchase tickets?
A: Credit and debit cards are accepted.
Q: What is the maximum number of tickets I can buy?
A: Tickets are limited to six (6) per person.
Q: Can I upgrade my GA tickets to VIP?
A: Upgrades may be available if VIP tickets have not sold out. Contact Front Gate Tickets for more information.
Q: What if I accidentally bought VIP tickets and I’m under 21?
A: You must be 21 or older to enter the venue with a VIP ticket. To receive a refund, you must provide proof that you are under 21 years of age. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Can I get a VIP package if some members of my group are under 21?
A: No, only those 21 or older are permitted to enter VIP areas; and you must be 21 or older to enter the venue with a VIP ticket.
Q: Should I receive a confirmation email for my purchase?
A: You should receive a confirmation email within moments of purchase. If you do not (be sure to check your junk folder), please contact Front Gate Tickets.
Q: What if I purchased tickets but my card hasn’t been charged yet?
A: Your card should be charged within two business days. If you do not see the charge on your account, please contact Front Gate Tickets.
Q: I ordered my tickets to be shipped to me. When will I receive them?
A: If you selected regular delivery, you’ll typically receive your tickets within two weeks of ordering. However, delivery times are approximate, and sometimes delivery may be delayed.
Q: The event’s almost here! Where are my tickets?!
A: If you do not receive your tickets within two weeks of the event, please contact Front Gate Tickets.
Q: How can I avoid ticket fraud?
A: The best way to avoid ticket fraud is to buy directly from Front Gate. If you buy resale tickets, we advise you to get them only from trusted friends. DO NOT purchase from scalpers. If you arrive at the venue with an illegitimate ticket, you will be turned away, and no refund will be provided.
Q: I’m buying multiple tickets. Can I transfer some of them to friends?
A: You may purchase tickets on behalf of your friends, but once they’ve used their ticket for entry, it is non-transferable. And for security purposes, they will not be able to discuss the specifics of your order with ticketing representatives.